STACK has the best Excel integration in the market, bar none. Once you've downloaded the add-in from the Microsoft Office Store follow these steps to get started:
1. Click on the STACK Report Sync button. It's on the Home tab of the Excel ribbon
2. Click on the Get Started button then log-in to your STACK Basic, Plus or Pro account
3. Your STACK projects are listed, most recent at the top. Click on a project name or use the search function. Once you've selected a project it'll be linked to this workbook, so you won't have to find it again.
4. Click on a report to open it. See that all your takeoff or item data is now available in Excel :)
5. Click and drag to select a range of cells
6. Click the Plus button to copy the selection over into Excel.
7. Now the copied cells are linked to STACK!. Just click the Sync button and any changes to your STACK Takeoff will immediately show up in this Excel worksheet.